Systrends is pleased to announce we are partnered with best-in-breed cyber security software providers: Alien Vault®, Tripwire®, and ZeroFox®, Darktrace®, and Cylance®.
Systrends Cyber Security Overview
David Darnell, CEO and Owner of Systrends, has 20+ years’ experience creating and managing secure standards, systems, and services for the energy industry in the U.S., Canada, and Europe.
- EDI and XML standards development and market design.
- eCommerce, B2B, and network security consulting.
- Software design and implementation for EDI and CIS (T2Enterprise) and for FERC compliance (eTariff).
- SSAE16-compliant cloud services, secure hosting, and a comprehensive Systrends service bureau.
Through education and stringent examinations, David is certified as an ISACA CISA—Certified Information Systems Auditor, and an ISACA CISM—Certified Information Security Manager; and as an (ISC)² CISSP— Certified Information Systems Security Professional.
Cyber Security Software
Systrends is an Alien Vault® MSSP, Managed Security Service Provider. As such, we are authorized to offer their software— Alien Vault Unified Security Management™ (USM) which provides five essential security capabilities in a single console:
1. Asset discovery.
2. Behavior monitoring.
3. Vulnerability assessment.
4. SIEM—security information and event management.
5. Intrusion detection.
Systrends is a Tripwire® Value Added Reseller for three cyber security software products:
- Tripwire Enterprise™—Comprehensive and continuous auditing, monitoring, and protection.
- Tripwire IP360™—Vulnerability management.
- Tripwire Log Center™—Intelligent log and event management.
Systrends is a ZeroFox® Value Added Reseller for the ZeroFox Platform™ which targets social media—
- Monitors across social media for security risks and business threats.
- Automatically detects and remediates impersonator accounts, phishing, fraud, scams, and exposed PII.
Systrends is a Darktrace® Value Added Reseller for their security software products:
Unprecedented visibility into ICS activity
Protects against insider threat, including operators and privileged users
Detects threats in real time
Coverage of both IT and OT environments
Correlates actions over time, for refined understanding of ‘normal’
Systrends is a Cylance® Value Added Reseller for their security software products:
- Managing and Securing Energy Infrastructure
- Only enterprise endpoint solution that blocks treats in real time
- Deep inspection of malware
- Validates your environment
- Finds hidden treats
A Systrends Cyber Security Project
Determines the risk category of the assets and systems that make up your infrastructure—High, Medium, Low.
Ensures compliance with FERC/NERC CIP, marketplace, and internal standards.
Identifies system users (internal and external), their practices, and their access to information.
Manages the project scope, and makes sure all systems and people are identified and evaluated.
Provides a systems security baseline—the baseline cyber security status serves as the starting point for developing a cyber security strategy.
Protects your organization and infrastructure from cyber threats by ensuring that the right physical, administrative, operational, and technological security controls are in place.
Takes the cyber security burden off your staff and internal security personnel, and trains your designated staff to keep your cyber security controls and policies current.
Cyber Security Certifications
ISACA CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor).
ISACA CISM (Certified Information Security Manager).
(ISC)2 CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional).
SOC 1 SSAE 16 Type II (AICPA Service Organization Controls—Statement on Standards for Attestation Engagements).